Each week I’ll be having my Happiness Is… feature. I love finding out about what brings people joy.
If you want to be a part of it, I’d love to feature you. Email me a list of 10 things that make you happy with pictures. Mail me.
Today I feature the awesome Jessica Leandra. Jessica is a big fan of my blog (YAY) and I really appreciate that. She also happens to be the FHM Models Winner of 2011 – sexy and lovely. When I read her list, I had to triple check that it wasn’t my Happiness Is list.
Happiness Is…. by Jessica Leandra
1. I find myself grounded when I see elephants. They’re so strong and sturdy – exactly what I aim to be in life.
2. I love dancing with my partner. It’s those two minutes of that song that we fall in love with each other all over again.
3. I love my mother. Most mothers and daughters bond, but we’re crazy glued.
4. I love being a kid every now and again. Life is anything but a serious journey.
5. I love talking to my puppy (Tequila) as if he really understood what I meant.
6. I love bonding with my father and I do this by being a boy for a day. “Imagination is the highest kite you can fly”
7. I love quading! It’s great to let go and have real fun, like a kid!
8. I love adventure, and more specifically – Micro lighting. I ended this fun trip feeling more alive than ever!
9. I love and enjoy honest company. I get this from these girls. (Cinzia, Myself and Nadine)
PS. I am so coming quading with you… I love that and I’m dying to microlight! Good times!
Thanks for being a part of my feature 🙂