I’ve decided to create a new series of my best buys! Do you remember the TV inserts “Bonnie’s Best Buys” ? Am I showing my age?
We can call this “Bailey’s Best Buys” – haha.
- The Smitten Cleansing Mitt. R112. This has been amazing for removing make up, while being extremely gentle on my skin. It’s made of durable, exfoliating microfibre, and these washing mitts are designed to gently and thoroughly clean your face with or without soap or cleansers.
- The Hey Gorgeous Ultra Luxurious Rose Water Toner. R190. Rose water toner has been revered since Victorian times for its hydrating qualities and delicate aroma. Luxurious rosewater toner gently removes traces of trapped dirt or makeup and prepares your skin to maximize the effects of your moisturizer afterwards. Natural rosewater and witch hazel are known for their astringent properties, and the refreshing botanical blend of ylang ylang and myrrh essential oils help cleanse and smooth the skin. Perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Made with 100% natural ingredients.
- Roarsome Winter PJs. R235. These are just so cute for Georgie and he always asks for his “Soar” PJs.
4. Dinosaur Onesie: Was R139,99 and now on sale for R89, 99. These PJs are so warm and there’s something about onesies that make a toddler look so little and adorable.
5. Fluffy cardigan. R159, 99. I got this comfy cardigan in teal, but they have several colours. I love throwing it over outfits – it’s warm and comforting.
6. Pointy Beige Mules. Was R249 and now on sale for R189. I love that you can wear these all year round and they go with everything.