So Blondie here went on and on about Catrice and Essence’s amazing make-up, quality and price in my previous blog post and then forgot to give you the prices.
Here we go:
1. Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Quattro in “OMG I want that” – R59.95
2. Catrice Multi-Colour Blush – R52.95
3. Catrice Precision Lip Liner in Nude – R29.95
4. Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner – R64.95
5. Catrice Ultimate Lip Colour – R54.95
6. Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in “Caught on the Red Carpet” – R34.95
7. Catrice Photo Finish Liquid Foundation in Apricot Beige – R79.95
8. Essence Quattro Eye shadow in “Over the taupe” – R39.95
9. Essence Nude Glam nail polish – R19.95
Read my review here. I’ll be doing Part 2 of the reviews next week.
In other news… I went to the Top Shop and Top Man launch tonight at Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront. It was wonderful to see familiar faces and meet some new fabulous ones.
I always love seeing my good friend Janine from Being Brazen – we tried on these cat ear alice bands and didn’t really take them off. Thanks J for spoiling me with the purchase.
Oh and….This is a little narcissistic of me, so please forgive me… but I am just so happy to have reached a whopping 17 000 twitter followers today. Thank you for the follows and the love.
My boyfriend introduced me to this new trend going around where you take our new South African notes, fold them and then place them strategically when taking a photo. I’ve heard 2 names for it – Randeling and “Mandela-ing”
Here are our attempts. Hilarious.
I hope you have a wonderful Thursday.