In amongst the emails I discovered (read HERE) … I was reminded of a feature I used to do right in the the very beginning.
I’d like to bring it back every Monday. You know when you feel like you’re missing something, but you can’t put your finger on what it actually is? This is it and I’ve missed it.
It’s my Happiness Is… Feature. There are so many things to be happy and grateful about and I feel that if we share that around; the world will be a better place… especially on a Monday. Let’s start the week off right.
I’d love to kick start it again, so send me your list and don’t forget to add some pics. Mail me HERE.
Sitting in my inbox since February 2011 is the Happiness Is… list from Che from IndieBerries.
She has such a fun, hilarious, creative and entertaining blog. Her cartoons are so funny and she is beyond talented, especially in the creative field… She is AWESOME 🙂
1. Beautiful fonts
2. My family
3. Red wine and popcorn with friends
4. Sushi. yes!!
5. Cameras. Cameras. Cameras.
6. Good design <3
7. Stationery. Pens. Pencils. Paper. Pencil crayons. Fine-liners. Charcoal. Paper scraps. Envelopes. Invitations. Stamps. Anything really 🙂
8. A good laugh. (loves to laugh :D)
9. People telling me they like my work/design/blog 🙂 🙂
10. Sleeping in/reading a good book.
I could keep going forever because there are LOTS of things that make me happy 🙂
Want to be a part of this feature? Mail me