I absolutely love beauty products and I thought I’d share some more of my absolute favourites with you.
Let’s begin with…
1. Clarins Body Shaping Cream. It targets stubborn fat, firms and redefines. YES PLEASE!
I’ve been applying this beautifully smelling cream to my stomach area and thighs and I can definitely feel the tightening! I’ve only been using it for a week or so, but I’m already impressed! I can’t wait to do a proper review after I’ve given the cream some time to work!
2. Azzaro Pour Elle fragrance lasts me the whole day and I’m often asked what fragrance I’m wearing by complete strangers. I have only experienced this with 1 other fragrance – my other fave – Elie Saab.
3. I never realised how much of a difference using a Primer underneath your foundation makes. It has made my skin look smooth and flawless. My favourite is Bodyography Veil Foundation Primer. It makes my skin feel like silk and as soon as I apply foundation, I am amazed!
If you want to find out more, you can email your order and questions here: email@example.com
4. Speaking of foundation… Ever since I’ve discovered this wonderful world of Clarins skincare range, I decided to try the Clarins Everlasting foundation too. Not only does it smell like watermelon, it covers beautifully without looking caked in make-up. I was trying to explain this to Sox.
S: “Why are you putting make-up on?”
B: “I just want to put a light layer of foundation on, but don’t worry… it won’t look as if I’m wearing any foundation anyway.”
He looked very puzzled. “So then if you want to look like you’re not wearing any, don’t wear any. Simple!”
Simple for a guy.
For my guy readers, let me explain. Foundation should cover any redness in the skin and any imperfections. Our skin should look flawless, without looking caked and unless you’re blessed with a perfect complexion, girls use a little foundation to create that look.
This is the foundation that works.
5. L.A Girl eyeshadow palette in Ultra. The Naked eyeshadow palettes are all the rage and I love that L.A Girl came up with a much cheaper version.
I originally wanted to buy the Smokey palette, but Dischem had run out, so I bought the Ultra palette and I’m really glad I did. It has all the smokey colours and the purples which make brown eyes pop!
6. Essence long lasting eye pencils in Forever Black and Hot Chocolate. I have tried several eye pencils over the years and after the great search, I’m thrilled that my search is over! Essences long lasting eye pencils glide on easily, they don’t need to be sharpened and their colour is deep. No more reapplying eyeliner. It stays put but comes off easily, only when you want to remove it.
What are some of the beauty products you’re loving and think I should try?