Once you start reading blogs; it opens you up to a whole new exciting world. I have a blog roll on the left hand side of my blog and I try to read them every day.
I will confess: I am a terrible commenter, which is so sad because I know how excited I get when people leave me comments.
It’s something I’m trying to work on. The problem is, things are so busy lately *not complaining* but getting a chance to blog, let alone read others blogs is proving to be a little more challenging.
Don’t worry – I’m not going anywhere… my blog posts may just be a little late. Sorry.
I have proper FOMO in not reading what you’re up to. I hope I’ll be able to do some weekend catch ups.
I discovered this awesome blog via a few other blogs I follow (it’s lovely how it works) and she very kindly sent me her list for the “I Can’t Live Without” series.
I’d like to introduce you to Annika from anysroad blog – she sent me an email saying: Welcome back to Cape Town. Finally getting a chance to send you my can’t live without pictures. I have left out the obvious i.e. friends and family as to me that goes without saying and rather focussed on some ‘stuff’ that I love.
ANNIKA from ANYSROAD
5 Things I Can’t Live Without
1. My sister-in-law made this cuff when she worked for Emilio Pucci. My version of a guardian angel.
2. Anything coconut. Here is fragrance, oil, and coconut candy from Vietnam.
3. Pasta. I am a self proclaimed pastaholic.
4. I am obsessed with the Ross Bleckner painting ‘Falling Birds’. This is a small version two of my best friends had made for me for my birthday.
5. Bikram yoga. I do it anywhere – as you can see! (Halong Bay junk boat)
Annika, your list is just fantastic. Thank you so much for being a part of this series!
Coming up in the next few weeks in the “I Can’t Live Without” series will be:
Gaelyn, Melanie, Caley, Jessica, Leanne, Candice and Meghan
If you’d like to be a part of the series, email me your list and photos to email@example.com