If you haven’t heard of ToyToggle before, allow me to introduce you to this game changer.
These brightly coloured straps will prevent you constantly bending down to pick your babies toys and bottles up off the floor and subsequently sterilizing them 100x over. My poor knees!
This handy, new product (designed with moms in mind) keeps your child’s toys, bottles, sippy-cups or dummies securely attached to their highchair, car seat or pram. They’re kept clean and within easy-reach of your child. And the best part? No more lost toys! I can’t tell you how many times I see a lost toy on the promenade when I do walks. I’m either running after a Mom to give back the toy that was dropped on the floor… or finding something whilst on my walk long after Mom and baby have gone. I often think the Promenade needs a Lost and Found area.
What I love about them:
- They’re machine washable.
- They’re adjustable – so you can attach them to any thickness – depending on the toy and your pram, high seat or car seat.
- They’re a spacer saver. Instead of having toys taking up space in my bag, they now strap to the outside of the bag or onto his pram.
- The flexible silicone band grips perfectly to bottles (and eventually sip cups.)
- They’re tough and durable.
- They don’t have to just be used by Moms… sports water bottles can be secured to a sports bag or used for anything that needs to be secured and attached.
- They come in such fun colours…
ToyToggle and I would love to do a giveaway!
Check out the website www.toytoggle.com where you can order online.