I’m excited to use these new products from L.O.V – it’s a new Cosmetic Brand to hit the shelves in selected Dischem stores.
I love my skin to look covered, but still look natural. I don’t like my skin looking caked or even like I’m actually wearing make-up. I realize that sounds like a complete oxymoron, and often my hubby will say to me, if you don’t want to look like you’re wearing make-up, don’t wear it. Guys. They don’t get it sometimes.
Make-up is there to enhance what you already have and colour correct or hide imperfections. Sometimes I’ll only use a little concealer to hide imperfections and sometimes I don’t wear make-up at all, as I believe in giving my skin a breather. It depends on what I’m doing for the day.
I’m super impressed with the quality of the L.O.V products, the pigmentation and the price point.
I did a YouTube video tutorial on how I achieve a natural looking skin. I’m no make-up artist/expert, but I’d love to hear your thoughts and I’d really appreciate you subscribing to my channel.
The products I used:
- PERFECTitude Primer Serum. It beautifies and illuminates and has an SPF 15. R247.95
- Confidential Camouflage Concealer Palette. R267.95
- The Undressed 12H Moisturizing Foundation in No.30 Rosy Touch. R229.95
- PERFECTitude Face Contouring Palette. R247.95
- HEARTful Healthy Glow Blush in No.20 Secret Apricot. R149.95