I had the most amazing experience with Zando recently. Online shopping for the win! I was so impressed that I have to give credit where it’s due! I feel it’s only right.
I’m one of those people who likes shopping for clothes, but hates trying them on in change rooms. One of the big things people always say when it comes to shopping online, isn’t about putting credit card details online, it’s about the tangible feeling of the clothes and how they fit.
Zando.co.za have thought of all of this and have come up with a few solutions.
- If you don’t want to put your banking details online, there is a cash on delivery option. You can even try it on first before the delivery person leaves, and if you need a different size, they will take it for you and return with the better size. Bonus!
- There is a same day delivery in Cape Town option. Yes! Perfect if you have a function that night and “have nothing to wear!” They also deliver nationwide.
- If you want to return something, you don’t have to be the one posting it back, you just tell Zando and they’ll send a driver around to collect it. No fuss.
- If you don’t want anything delivered to your home or office, certain Postnets are affiliated for your collection.
- There are over 700 brands of womenswear, menswear, kids wear, beauty and home ranges to shop.
I ordered this fringe skirt from their own label, Utopia. It’s so awesome for when you move and it has the softest, suede feeling to it. I’d suggest you order one size up for the perfect fit. It also comes in this colour. Oh and it’s on sale!I teamed it up with this Utopia pussycat bow black blouse. It is so comfortable and can be dressed up or down, tucked in or out. I wore it the other day with my torn jeans and again with a pencil skirt! I love versatility. Psst, it’s also on sale!