You’ve left it to the last minute, have you?
Here’s some inspiration with all different price points.
Please note this is an unsponsored blog post.
1. A www.spree.co.za gift voucher – you can never go wrong with giving someone the gift of online fashion shopping. There is something for everyone here. If you’re a Legacy Lifestyle member, you can also earn Legacy Rands now too. Win win.
2. Speaking of fashion, Freddy jeans will earn you major brownie points and if you are ever asked: “Does my bum look big in these?” you can easily and honestly say: “Your bum looks GREAT in those!”
3. Books – you can never go wrong with the latest best seller or a coffee table book about an interest they have.
3. A Nutribullet – this is the best kitchen appliance I own, so I can’t recommend it enough. Make everything from juice and smoothies to your very own nut butters. Click on the Recipes section of my blog to find all my favourite recipes using it.
4. The Apple iWatch – I recently got to review it and it’s definitely a great-to-have. I was really impressed with:
- How I never missed a phone call… I have my phone in my handbag when I’m out or lying in a room in the house, but with my watch on, I never missed a call because it vibrated on my arm. I could even answer my call on my watch. I felt very 007.
- I use Maps often and instead of having to look down all the time to see the app on my iPhone, I had my hands on the steering wheel and the watch gave me little vibrations and directions showed up on the screen. I never had to take my hands off the wheel and I could glance over at my wrist which was already displayed from my “10 o clock” position on the wheel to see where I needed to turn.
- It tracked my activity – the steps I took, the exercise I did, the calories I was burning and even reminded me when I had been sitting for too long. It definitely encouraged me to be more active.
- I could use it as a remote for my iPhone camera.
- I could check Facebook, Twitter and other apps all on my wrist, plus get the notifications so I never missed a beat.
5. A Nixon watch – their ranges are just so stylish and chic. This is the Rose Gold Bullet and I adore it.
6. Fitbit – perfect for the fitness person in your life. It tracks every part of your day, including activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep, to help you stay fit, motivated and see how small steps make a big difference.
Look how beautiful the Tory Burch Fitbit is:
7. Cheeky Bums panties that come in the most beautiful colours with the best names, like: Rasberry Fizz, Ruby Rose, Angel Delight, Liquorice Twist, Hot Sorbet and so on. They’re unbelievably comfortable without compromising on the sexiness. If you would like to order them, please let me know as I’ll be selling them for R150. More info coming soon.
8. Make-up brushes – you can never go wrong with teaming some make-up brushes (I love Real Techniques, MAC and 27Pinkx) and a beautiful eyeshadow palette. I love Catrice’s Nude palette.
9. Sunglasses. You can either give a gift voucher or be bold and pick out a pair you think/know they’ll look hot in! I adore the selection from Sunglass Hut and there is a 10 day return policy and a 2 year guarantee.
10. Nicole Martin Beachwear. I love her selection of swimwear, the neoprene make-up/clutch bags that you can have personalised and the caftans – I have the Noir Caftan.