I’m really excited for this weekend!
Firstly it’s my little sister Tandi’s birthday tomorrow: 09 July. She’s not so little anymore. In fact I nearly had a heart attack when I saw her birthday invitation: Please join me in celebrating my Quarter Century…
Wait. What? I have a little sister turning 25?
Good Grief. Time is flying.
Kylie Minogue is on her Aphrodite world tour and she has arrived in South Africa. She performs tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.
I have been invited to have dinner at Sun City and then watch the show. I’m bringing along my sister and my two best mates: Karolina and Jacqui.
Girls Night Out on Tandi’s Birthday. We’re going to be Spinning Around and doing the Locomotion this weekend! PARTY TIME
I have always loved Kylie. In fact, I loved her so much that when I was given a little kitten for my 4th birthday, I named her Kylie.
When I was 9, my family went to London. On visiting Madame Tausseuds Wax Museum I only wanted a photo with Kylie’s wax figure.
Very excited to see her in concert and besides the obvious, look at these facts:
- $750 000 worth of props are featured in the show.
- 200 costumes are featured in the show (Kylie and dancers – a cast of 23 on stage)
- One million diamante crystals make their appearance in the show
- There are 1 000 feathers on stage during the course of the show
- There are six high flying aerialists in the show.
- The production charters two 747s on entry – one for the equipment & one for the rest of the team & Kylie.
- Dolce and Gabbana designed 8 tailor made costumes for the show.
- Some of the dresses for KM are worth more than $150 000.
- 15 15meter trucks transport the production within the country.