Langaro Wellness Spa is turning 2 years old and I’m so excited to be a part of the celebrations!
Langaro is in Camps Bay, so I love the short drive from Sea Point – the scenery is always magnificent, regardless of the weather.
The minute you enter through the sliding doors and hear the trickle of soothing water fountains, you’re transported into a world of relaxation.
This Thursday, the 28th of May, they are having their 2nd Birthday Party! I’m the MC for the evening and when I sat in the meeting looking at everything Watermelon Marketing and Events and Langaro Wellness are doing I got so excited!
The goody bags are going to be incredible, the food and drink elements they have planned are so fun and delicious… It’s going to be so special! Hurry up Thursday!
To celebrate their 2nd birthday I am running this awesome competition today and tomorrow! On Wednesday morning, I’ll announce the lucky winner.
The AMAZING Prize:
- An invitation for you and a partner to the Langaro Birthday Party this Thursday evening (28 May 2015.) I’d love you to come and join me on the night. We can sip bubbles, explore the spa and get spoilt with the incredible goody bags!
- A Comfort Zone Hydra Memory 60 min Facial (value: R500) : A deep hydrating treatment for profound moisture and increased plumpness for the face, neck and décolleté. Includes a luxurious Hydra-mask.
- A Tranquillity Love Box from Comfort Zone, valued at R400. Inside, is a Tranquility Body Lotion and Tranquility Candle. The scent is absolutely unbelievable and, if you’re familiar with Comfort Zone, something that everyone talks about.
If you’re in Cape Town, or know you’re going to be in Cape Town from the 28th of May, here is how to enter:
- Leave a comment and your email address.
- Please LIKE my Facebook Page
- Please LIKE their Facebook Page
- For an extra cheeky entry… I’ll count both… Tweet: I’d love to celebrate @langarowellness 2nd Birthday party in style with @BaileySchneider
Happy Monday everyone!