My weekend consisted of:
- Family Time with my whole family. Also had a “Dad and Daughter lunch.” I always love these special moments. My dad is such an incredible man and I love the questions he asks me because they always make me think.
|Taken on Fathers Day|
- A braai at friends (for my overseas readers…a Braai is a Barbeque and you say it like this: Br-eye…and now you know 🙂 It is a truly South African Tradition and it was fantastic to catch up with friends I haven’t seen in ages.
- Skype with my amazing G. Only 3 more sleeps until we see each other and the days are just d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g… Better than the 24 sleeps we started counting down. Long Distance is hard, but worth it. Plus there is a silver lining – but we’ll leave that for another blog 😉 Thursday can’t come soon enough.
- An unmanageable fringe that I braided.
- Seeing the first few Jasmine flowers appear outside my bedroom window. Oh the joy. Nothing beats that gorgeous smell wafting through my bedroom window in Summer….now if only Spring and Summer would hurry up.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!