I personally love giving gifts… I like to buy something that I think the person will really enjoy and my favourite part is watching the receivers face as they open it up.
Gift giving, can be really tricky though and sometimes I don’t always know what to get someone. Sometimes I don’t have the time to go into various stores in search of the best gift, so that’s why I am extremely excited about this new company called: LOVEABLES.
What is LOVEABLES?
LOVEABLES is a curated, online gifting platform with only the very best décor, home and baby wear out there. LOVEABLES offers gift givers, couples and soon-to-be parents the perfect platform to gift gorgeous hampers, as well as to create bespoke wedding and baby registries, with the added bonus of being able to tap into the creative talent of acclaimed interior decorating duo Sue Lederle and Tammy Holmes to custom-design their registry to include a make-over for both home and nursery.
There are a few aspects to LOVEABLES:
- I absolutely LOVE that you can find all sorts of gift ideas in one place – online or in store. When it comes to gifts for the home, instead of going into different home stores, you can now find beautiful, unique items under one roof. This makes gifting and shopping an absolute breeze. The same applies for Baby items – there are so many gorgeous gifts sourced from all over, saving you time from having to shop all over.
- I LOVE that you can curate your own gifts, or choose a gift that’s already curated for you. It’s great inspiration if you’re unsure of what to purchase.
- Create a registry for your wedding or baby shower and don’t just choose items for the sake of it – receive decor help to ensure each gift has a special place in your home or nursery. I think this is probably my favourite part of all. The decor specialists will actually create a vision board for the space you want to create and decorate, they’ll help source those items and those items go into your registry. Click here to see how it works.
- What I particularly LOVE about the registry element is that usually you’d go into one home store and choose items, but with LOVEABLES, you’re getting a range of different items sourced from all over the place.
- The LOVEABLES décor team are ready to be your decor consultants. They can work with you to breath life into any space you wish to overhaul, adding pops of colour, modern and classic décor pieces, furniture that you love and anything else the space/s require. I can’t wait to make use of this next.
Usually the store is open by appointment only, but on the 1st of November, the store will be open so that you can get some of your Christmas shopping done.
A few weeks ago I went into the Loveables store to look around…
While I was there, I got the lovely opportunity to curate my own gifts that will be on the website for you to purchase.
I curated a Newborn Gif. Since I’ve just had a baby, I’ve put together what I’ve needed or would have loved to receive as a gift. You can go in with a group of friends and spoil a new Mom-to-be for a baby shower, or just spoil her yourself.
- A yellow ceramic bunny cotton wool holder & cotton wool pack. I love that the cotton balls act as the ceramic bunny’s tail. It’s so cute.
- A yellow ceramic multipurpose storage pot, which is so wonderful to hold baby items.
- Grey and white florals cotton blanket.
- Baby bath apron wrap (I love wrapping this around my neck -makes it hand free- and then wrapping Georgie into the soft towel,)
- A white with blue satin ears snuggle bunny, great for baby to associate sleep with. You can specify if you’d like pink ears, if it’s a little girl.
My second curated gift had my bestie, Karolina in mind. The 2 of us LOVE our tea and I think this is the perfect gift for your BFF, your Mom, Mom in law, or even as a House warming gift.
- Blue and white stripe milk jug
- Blue and white stripe sugar bowl
- Grey ceramic scalloped cake stand
- White ceramic bunny cake dome
- set of 2 440ml white and grey mugs
- White and French navy stripe kitchen cloth
- gold twig teaspoon
- (Meringues, roses and sugar excluded)
Let’s have a look at some of the items available and you’ll understand how hard it was to curate the above gifts…
Let’s start with Baby:
Hasn’t this made gift giving and gift registries so exciting?