I am blessed to have wonderful friends and today’s “Happiness Is…” feature is from one of my dear friends Ismini Jones. I don’t get to see her as often as I’d like to and it makes me think of this quote: “Friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.”
Ismini, your “Happiness Is…” list has only made me miss you even more than I already do. Thank you for sharing it and I can’t wait to see you next week.
1. My husband, Dean. He is the most incredible man I know. He’s my balance, my logic, my heart and my soul.
2. My best friend – my little sister, Rene. I couldn’t live without her.
3. The incredibly strong women in my family. Boy am I blessed.
4. Getting home and being greeted by my 4 babies. As you know Bailz, there is nothing like a Bulldog and my Frenchies are the best little creatures in the world.
5. Shoes!!! Most definitely shoes!!!
6. Time spent with incredible friends.
7. Baking… I love baking.
8. Fishing weekends
9. I absolutely LOVE elephants.
10. The charity I support… Santa Shoebox Project
I really appreciate your “Happiness Is…” emails – Thank you for sending them. I love featuring you on my blog. Send your “Happiness Is…” list and photo’s to email@example.com