I know we all live in crazy, stressful lives. It’s at these times that we really need to take notice of the little things and to especially appreciate them.
Today I really appreciate:
- A cup of tea being made for me. I don’t know what it is, but tea always tastes better when someone else makes it.
- Laughing until I was wiping away the tears with my best friend.
- Receiving a personal and heart warming email.
- Something inside of me coming “alive” when I switch my radio microphone on and when the camera is rolling and I hear “Action.”
- A phone call chat with my dad.
- A new hand cream that makes me feel like I’ve been dipping my hands in honey – it’s delicious I almost want to eat it.