The bad news is I have put my back out. Oh the pain. I think I over did a pose in yoga class. How embarrassing?
I feel like a little old lady, groaning and moaning and not being able to move properly. As a result I didn’t move the whole of Saturday and felt incredibly sorry for myself. I took anti inflammatory tablets and strapped my back up with Transact Pads (best invention. Ever.) so that I looked like this…
But it worked a little bit, because I was better for Sunday.
The good news is that the Rosebank African Craft market still stands. Yip. I managed to not burn the place down. Yay me!
I actually had such fun with Lochner, the celeb chef. I even managed to make some edible (dare I say, delicious) food too. Double yay!
Some things I have reflected on recently:
- Sometimes we are really tested. Even when self-doubt creeps in, you have to follow your passion and your dreams. No matter what.
- Family and friends are priceless and their support and encouraging words invaluable.
- Flowers have the amazing ability to brighten any day and make you feel uber special.
- Yoga may “seem” like it’s a breeze. Don’t be fooled.
- Nigella Lawson may need to step aside because my cooking skills are sizzling. (See what I did there?)
- Mom’s always have the best advice. Even when you don’t want to hear it. It doesn’t matter how old I get, there is nothing quite like my mom wiping away the tears.
Tomorrow we are broadcasting the Afternoon Drive show LIVE from Silverstar Casino … We’re having a massive party where we’ll be giving away R94 700 to a lucky 94.7 CLUB VIP member!