Today I’d like to introduce you to a fragrance that is so sexy, so emotionally charged and so powerful (and I’m not just talking about the look of it) that it has me really excited.
I love fragrance and obviously I am biased towards female fragrances, but when a male fragrance crosses my path that gets me this excited, I take note.
I have a husband that has one of the best qualities – loyalty. I’m not just talking about towards family, friends and loved ones… I’m talking about products, brands and places too. Once he likes something, he will be loyal to it forever. He has been loyal to his personal fragrance for years and there has never been a scent that could steer him away. Not one.
When I unwrapped the box and showed him the bottle, he was drawn to it immediately. Isn’t this bottle spectacular? It’s luxurious, looks like it could have come from the finest goldsmith (a real work of art) and has the masculine mechanics, that have been thought through.
When Sox sprayed it, his eyes opened wider and an impressed look washed over him. This has never happened with any other fragrance before.
Ladies, it is what I like to describe as: “Wow!” It’s a fragrance that will make you fall in love, or fall in love all over again.
You only need 1 spray because it’s strong enough and leaves that aromatic, delicious waft that lingers perfectly – it’s not too quick to disappear and definitely doesn’t stay like an unwanted guest.
Want to know the best news? Azzaro Wanted is in stores as of yesterday, making it the sexiest gift idea for your man this Valentines Day.
Woven in noble, trendy materials that give it a modern cut and an impeccable hang – just like a very handsome suit – Azzaro Wanted can be classified as a woody-citrus-spicy fragrance.
- Ginger, which adds peppery-rosy facets and makes it full and rich.
- Lemon Duo – 2 extraction methods are used to obtain this unique quality. The tones collide through a blend of zesty, explosive aspects and customary lemony bitterness with juicy, sun-filled, smiling properties.
- Cardamom adds vibrancy and energy to the fragrance.
- Pyrogenic Prickly Juniper, which is chosen by a perfume designer to add a smokey and slightly woody-amber touch.
- Vetiver – a strange root, but a must-have in masculine perfumery. It has a fresh woody scent.
- Tonka Bean, which offers elements of vanilla, almond, tobacco, cinnamon and light caramel.